Magnesium Replenish is a highly absorbable form of magnesium. This very stable form of magnesium should not cause gastrointestinal symptoms and is less likely to be stimulating, like the malate form for some.
Benefits of Magnesium
• Bone Health – Partners with calcium in maintaining bone health.
• Digestion & Elimination – Helps to restore healthy magnesium balance and elimination.
• Cardiovascular Health – Supports muscle relaxation and function, which is vital to cardiovascular health. Also supports blood vessel function and heart health.
• Relaxation & Sleep – Helps muscles to relax, promotes a sense of calm, and supports normal sleep patterns.
• Blood Sugar Health – Assists cells in absorbing glucose from blood, supporting a normal blood sugar level.
• Kidney Health – Prevents unnatural accumulations of calcium in this organ.
NOTE: In reference to the use of magnesium oxide in the product. Albion, our raw ingredient supplier, has researched and concluded that the absorption of magnesium glycinate increases with a tiny amount of magnesium oxide.
Made with non-GMO ingredients. Free of gluten, dairy, soy, yeast, sugar, and colors.
Take 2 capsules per day, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
*Results are individual and depends on your health status.
For a full description:
CONSUMER EDUCATION SHEET
I take 2 b4 bed and am getting better sleep lately
Great product! I take two every evening with my dinner. Even though I try to eat very nutrient dense foods, I still feel like I need a few supplements. This is one of them. Most people are magnesium deficient. It is good for sleep, maintaining bone density, building the immune system, controlling blood pressure and blood sugar, etc.
We are so happy you finding this helpful Marlene
It is awesome to learn of the different magnesium. I used to take a powder form of magnesium. Though it helped my pH to be more alkaline but it caused diarrhea. Magdalena had written about the different form of magnesium and she recommended the Magnesium Replenish. I've been taking this for over a year now and feels great without the side effects. I highly recommend this product and will continue to include it in my daily supplements.
Wonderful Lisa! No undesired side effects is the goal!
I love this stuff! I have a fitbit that measures my sleep and the very 1st time I started taking Magnesium Replenish, my sleep score improved! I also felt more energy and less brain fog.
Wonderful Shannon! So happy to hear your sleep has noticeably improved
I take magnesium 4 times a week. It gave me energy not feeling sluggish any more.
Thank you for sharing with us Daljeet